Fabregas DE 431310057706 born in 2006, Liver Chestnut Stallion.
Fabregas was Dressage Reserve Champion of his Adelheidsdorf 70 day performance test in 2009 with a result of 134.27 points. In 2011 he was winner of two L level Dressage Riding Horse Classes in Germany scoring 8.0 and 8.1 respectively.
Fabregas’s first foal crop produced Champion and Reserve Champion in a 70 entrant foal inspection/show in Germany. Fabregas also sired Champion filly in the 2010 British Hanoverian Society’s foal show. Judge’s comments on these foals were that they are “very correct, elastic with great walks”. Only two years later his first licensed son was announced at Redefin, Germany, with another Premium stallion licensed in 2013 -underlining this stallion’s impressive breeding quality.
Fabregas’s 2012 debute year in Canada and the USA (Devon) exceeded already high expectations with many 1st place ribbons in “Second Level” and numerous “6 Year Old FEI” classes. His canter and especially his walk were very strong with different judges scoring up to 8.5. In 2013 Fabregas consistently scored over 70% and was always in the Championship ribbons at 3rd level.
Fabregas’s first North American foals have followed the trend set by his European breedings with several making the final ring in their perspective foal shows. In 2014 a fellow breeder’s Fidertanz mare delivered an outstanding colt by Fabregas. He was the site inspection winner and was sold to an American Grand Prix rider at just 2 weeks old.
Fabregas’s pedigree has some of the best Bloodlines in Europe with his sire being Florencio (Floristan), dam sire De Niro (Donnerhall) and the famous Weltmeyer.
Fabregas is currently trained to PSG level dressage under rider / trainer Inga Hamilton.
Fabregas is licensed HV, AHS, GOV, CSHA and CWHBA.
Video links of Fabregas below:
Fabregas in HQ
Newly licenced 2010 stallion by Fabregas (Fabregas X Solero X Hohenstein) owned by Hof Weighaus-Vorwerk
Premium Licensed Son of Fabregas (Fabregas X Riccione)
Danone I DE 431316836500 born in 2000, is a 16.3 H.H. Bay Hanoverian Stallion.
Danone I is the sire to our beautiful Deshmina. He is also half brother to some of our young horses: Denchampira “Diva”, Detyana and De Nada.
The champion of the Swedish licensing 2003, is a capital king of movement: Gorgeous, with an optimally uphill framed neckline, an ideal top line, long legs and correct stature. It is hard to surpass the relevance of his pedigree: The combination of De Niro with the noble blood of Weltmeyer-Absatz and Bolero guarantees prime dressage quality. His motions have to be called phenomenal. In all three basic gaits Danone always shows plenty of expression and action in the foreleg and a fantastic activity in the hind leg. His great ability for collection is visible in every step.
- 2006 Danone qualifies to the German Young Horses Championships and finalist of the World Championships of Young Dressage Horses in Verden.
- 2008 he celebrated his first successes in advanced dressage competitions.
- 2009 Danone provided a premium stallion in Verden who sold for 320,000 Euros to Austria, the vice champion of Vechta, sold for 130,000 Euros and in Westphalia a licensed stallion, auctioned for 60,000 Euros to the state stud Warendorf.
- 2010 Denina by Danone-Konsequent-Caprimond was the top horse of the Klosterhof auction, sold for 270,000 Euros. Danone’s son Dankeschön won the performance test in Warendorf.
- 2011 Danone was in the limelight with several top auction horses. His son Delioh von Buchmatt won the Swiss stallions performance test with 9.5 points for trot, gallop, rideability and aptitude for dressage.
- 2012 Danone and Theresa Wahler were victorious at Grand Prix level.
- 2013, Danone’s son Desperados and his rider Kathleen Keller celebrated numerous victories on advanced level dressage competitions. They qualified to the final of the Nürnberger Burgpokal for the second time.
Video link below, is of Danone I.
|SPS Well done||Wetlmeyer (World Cup I)|
|SPS Bellis (Bolero)|
De Niro DE 331310590093 born in 1993, is a 16.3 H.H. Black Hanoverian Stallion.
De Niro is sire to three of our young horses, Denchampira “Diva”, Detyana and De Nada.
De Niro is the sire to Danone I, who sired our Deshmina.
- 1997 De Niro was vice champion of the stallion performance test in Adelheidsdorf with a score of 141.93 points and champion of rideability with a score of 145.41 points.
- 2000 he won Grand Prix dressage tests at the age of seven.
- 2001 he won the German Championships of Professional Riders with his rider Dolf-Dietram Keller.
- 2002 he won international Grand Prix and Grand Prix Special dressage tests in Saumur and Berlin.
- 2003 he was the winner of the German Dressage Derby in Hamburg.
- 2004 De Niro provided the champion stallion Dancier at the licensing in Verden, following two vice champions in previous years.
- 2005 De Niro was dam sire of the champion stallion in Verden.
- 2006 with 14 descendants at the German Young Horses Championships, De Niro provided the largest contingent.
- 2007 De Niro’s son Deveraux became World Champion of the six-year-old dressage horses in Verden. Several of De Niro’s offspring have been victorious in Grand Prix dressage competitions.v
- 2008 De Niro was honoured by the Hanoverian Society with the title “Stallion of the Year”.
- 2009 De Niro provided two European champions as well as Dablino, the most successful Grand Prix newcomer.
- 2010 De Niro was awarded place five of the World Breeding Federation for Sporthorses with 10 internationally successful offspring at Grand Prix-level. His son Dablino won the Team Bronze Medal with rider Anabel Balkenhol in Kentucky at the world championships. Desperados by De Niro and his rider Falk Rosenbauer won the German Dressage Derby in Hamburg.
- 2011 the descendants of De Niro won a total amount of more than 230,000 Euros. The overall amount of prize value of his descendants reached more than 1,000,000 Euros.
- 2012 De Niro is ranked first in the ranking of the World Breeding Federation for Sports Horses. Therefore he is the best dressage stallion of the world.
- 2012 Six De Niro offspring compete in Dressage, at the 2012 Olympics in London ! Diane Creech and Devon L (De Niro/Wolkenstein II), reserve for Canada. Beatriz Ferrer-Salat and Delgado (De Niro/Weltmeyer) nominated for Spain. Fabienne Lutkemeier and D’Agostino (De Niro/Shotgun XX), reserve for Germany. Claudia Fassaert and Donnerfee (De Niro/Rosenkavalier) individual rider for Belgium. Anabel Balkenhol and Dablino (De Niro/Wanderbursch II), individual rider for Germany. Kristina Sprehe and Desperados (De Niro/Wolkenstein II), Team Silver Medal winner at the Olympic games, London 2012.
- 2012 De Niro leasds the 2012 WBFSH Dressage Sire Ranking
- 2013 De Niro leads the 2013 WBFSH Dressage Sire Ranking
More than 70 licensed stallions originate from De Niro. His offspring are sought after everywhere and they are always successful.
Video links below are of De Niro.
In 2004 Romanov was the best dressage stallion at the Danish Herning Approval
In 2005 Romanov was the Champion of the dressage 5 year olds in Denmark
Romanov was Stallion of the year 2011 and elite stallion at the Danish Warmblood!
Other accomplishments include:
Team silver medal at the European championships in Herning 2013!
Winner of the Grand Prix Kür in Aachen 2013!
Winner of the Grand Prix Special in Drachten 2014!
Several victories with his rider Hans Peter Minderhoud!
Blue Hors ( Glock’s ) Romanov
Romanov is approved for: Oldenburg, Hanoverian, Denmark, Westphalia and Rhineland
Bordeaux NLD003200604165 (United/Gribaldi/Donnerhall) is a Brown / Bay 16.3 H.H KWPN stallion born in 2006 owned by Paul Schockemoehle, Germany with co-owner: Joop van Uytert, Netherlands.
Bordeaux offspring have dominated Championships and auctions in 2013. At the Oldenburg Championships in Rastede, Biscaya OLD / Andreas Muller, Bluetooth / Eva Muller and Bella Laguna OLD / Klarissa Alexandra Liss were placed first, second and third. Not long after, Biscaya OLD became Vice Bundeschampion in Warendorf and was sold for a record price at the Oldenburg autumn auction (300.000 Euro).
After winning at the KWPN licensing in 2009, Bordeaux won the stallion performance test in Ermelo.
In 2012, he was placed fourth with Eva Moller in the final of the World Championships for six-year old dressage horses in Verden.
In 2013 he impressively won the Dutch Stallion Competition in Den Bosch.
Bordeaux comes from one of the most successful dam lines worldwide. The sire United finished his performance test in Ermelo with thehighest ever results: 9.5 for trot, canter and dressage ability.
Krack C and Partout, two internationally successful Grand Prix horses with Anky van Grunsven, are amongst his ancestors.
Bordeaux’ dam sire Gribaldi was himself internationally successful at Grand Prix level with Edward Gal and produced a string of Grand Prix horses such as Totilas, Girasol, Sisther de Jeu, Peter Pan, Painted Black and several others.
Dressage hero Donnerhall (sire to De Niro) in the third generation impressively underpins the genetic endowments for dressage. The grand dam of Bordeaux, Leandra M, has also competed successfully up to Prix St.George level with Hans Peter Minderhoud.
Bordeaux originates directly from the Westphalian dam line of Dodana (Family de Baey, Lemgo) which has produced the Olympic winners Ahlerich/Dr. Reiner Klimke and Rembrandt/Nicole Uphoff as well as the trademark stallion Rubinstein I and the Olympic silver medalist Amon/Annemarie Sanders Keyzer.
Video link below is of Bordeaux.
|Leandra M (Donnerhall)|
Bordeaux is approved for: Hanover, Oldenburg, KWPN, Mecklenburg, Rhineland, Sweden, Southern German Stud Books, Westphalia
Belissimo M, is sire to our Bravado.
Bred by: Dieter Niesar, Kranenburg Belissimo M, as a young stallion already gave prove of his outstanding qualities: Top auction horse, record breaking stallion performance test winner, Bundeschampion, finalist at the World Championship for young dressage horses. After a longer sport break he started in 2011 directly at the advanced (S) level and achieved straight away victories and placings in Grand-Prix classes under Hayley Beresford. He finished the Olympic qualification for London 2012 as best horse of the Australian team.
As riding horse maker, Belissimo M set records: Nine stallion performance test winners and four vice performance test winners among 46 licensed stallions are probably world record! 85 state premium mares, among them, champion mares in Hanover, Bavaria and Westphalia as well as the 2012‘ Rhineland Champion Mare speak for his stability in inheritance. In addition, there are five Bundeschampions and, with Blickpunkt, there is a double bronze medal winner of the World Championship for young dressage horses in Verden. Callaho‘ Benicio became with fantastic scores Bundeschampion of six-year old dressage horses in Warendorf in 2011. Further winners of championships and many high-priced auction horses worldwide – with 572,000 Euro (Denmark) his daughter Belandra was one of the top horses at the PSI in Ankum – are caused by Belissimo M‘s resounding inheritance of riding quality. In 2011, his oldest offspring could compete in the advanced (S) class for the first time – already 15 of them were successful at this stage in 2012, several times even as winners. Meanwhile, there is even a Grand Prix winner, named Bella Rose under Isabell Werth, among them!
According to FN’s estimated breeding value statistics he is positioned, for years, nationwide among the top sires as dressage sire (153 index points in 2012) – and this also with a positive breeding value for the inheritance of jumping (106 points). The Hanoverian estimated breeding value statistics place him with 147 points for the dressage quality of his performance tested daughters with the very best – and that with impressive evaluations also for the inheritance of riding horses (142 points) as well as the fundament (159 points!).
This resounding inheritance is the result of systematic performance breeding. The sire Beltain was himself successful in the dressage arena up to advanced (S) class and originates from one of the most successful mare lines of Hanover: His dam is full sister of the Celle State Stud sires Garibaldi I and II and granddam of Wolkenstein I and II as well as of the Grand Prix dressage horse Little Big Man; also the Celle State Stud sires Brentano I and II as well as Beauvalais (e.g. 2002‘ vice world champion in Jerez, Olympic bronze medal in Athens 2004) belong to them. Belissimo‘s dam Roxa produced, when bred to Boss, three in dressage up to advanced (S) level successful full siblings: Bonnie Bianco, Baccarole and Boutique.
As recognition of his breeder’s significance Belissimo M has been honoured in a way that only a few top stallions has been given to: He now is allowed to perform as representative of his homeland, as Belissimo NRW! Also the Holsteiner Verband honoured his extraordinary breeding qualities already in 2010 and granted him exceptionally the approval to breed Holsteiner mares as a sire of a foreign blood-line.
Video link below is of Belissimo M.
|St. Pr. St. Contenance D|
|St. Pr. St.
Harvard is a 16.3 H.H. Black Hanoverian Stallion imported from Germany, standing in Canada at Pangaea Farms.
Harvard is licensed for Hanoverian, Oldenburg, Hessian, Westphalian, Rhinelander, Baden Wutt. Verbands, Canadian Warmblood, Canadian Sport Horse and International Sporthorse Registry.
Activated for 2013: AHS and OHSB/GOV
Harvard, stands 16.3 H.H. and is dark brown-black, with four white socks and a connecting star and stripe. He was bred by Heinrich Laymeyer in Germany. At his performance test in 1999, he scored a perfect 10 for temperament and 9′s for character, willingness and ability to work, constitution and rideability.
He began his sport career as Vice-Champion of the 2000 Oldenburg Main Premium. Following his successful placements in the Bundeschampionate finals as a four and five Year Old Stallion with scores up to 8.2, Harvard began his breeding career at the renowned Hengsthaltung Kathmann in Germany. While there, he sired numerous “true to type” Elite auction foals, top quality approval candidates, State Premium Mares and three licensed sons.
Harvard was imported to Canada in December of 2004 and his sport career flourished in North America under the guidance of FEI dressage rider Annaliese Farber. Together they climbed the levels with consistent high scores and numerous class wins as the exceptional tempered stallion capably balanced a career in FEI sport and the breeding shed.
In his first year of competing at Prix St. George and Intermediare I, Harvard became the Advanced Provincial Dressage Champion on Ontario and culminated his season at Dressage in Devon placing 8th in the CDI PSG out of a field of 48. With these fantastic results under saddle Harvard was Long-Listed for the Canadian Dressage Team.
With success not only limited to the dressage ring, Harvard has demonstrated natural ability over fences and has produced many high-quality offspring for the hunter ring. Harvard was also awarded the Champion Line Horse Stallion at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair for his conformation and type. By 2007 Harvard had already climbed the USEF Leading Sires Rankings for Dressage Breeding claiming the 8th spot!
Harvard has produced multiple Licensed sons, numerous State Premium Mares, Elite Auction Foals, a Bundeschampion, a finalist at the World Championships for Young Dressage Horses, successful International Advanced Dressage competitors, high scoring Oldenburg mares, in 2008 he dam-sired the Champion Filly of Germany, Foals of Distinction, Top Hanoverian Foals and Premium Foals.
Harvard’s offspring are stamped with his elegant head and convey his kind, sensible disposition. Harvard is a very modern type and sire of talented dressage as well as hunter progeny. He passes his wonderful temperament on to his offspring.
|Harvard||E.H. Hohenstein||E.H. Caprimond||E.H. Karon|
|St.Pr. Capri VI|
|Hauptstutbuch Helana XVI||Matador|
|Hauptstutbuch Harpune II|
|Hauptstutbuch Carina||Cardinal xx||Off Key xx|
|Chevalier’s Star xx|
See Pangaea Farm’s website for more information on Harvard: http://www.pangaeafarm.com/harvard.html
See video link of Harvard here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcwJyzNP6kI&feature=player_embedded
Bergamon born in 1994, is a Bay Hanoverian Stallion standing 16.3 H.H .
Bergamon is sire to our Bergren.
News About Bergamon. – 7/14/04: As reported by EuroDressage, two Bergamon sons placed in 2004 World Championships – Young Dressage Horses, Germany.
One being Baroncelli – (Bergamon/Matcho AA), placed 4th, 5 year olds!
The other, Bugatti Hilltop – (Bergamon/Rubinstein I), placed 12th, 6 year olds.
Bergamon’s Stats: Facts and Quotes from Europe on Bergamon: “…a producer of outstanding offspring…” Bergamon/Matcho X son named Best Stallion of his year at the Verband. Sire of 2 Approved sons “Premium Stallions”, Bugatti Hilltop and Baroncelli. Sire of Champion Foals at Hemmor 4 years in a row. Dressage index of126.12 at his Stallion Testing. Winner of both his 100 Day Stallion Test & his Performance Test. Bergamon is Licensed Hanoverian, Oldenburg ISR/NA, Westphalen, Rheinlander Owner: Stargate Sport Horses.